1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?Watching a great movie on the couch with my husband while cuddling my kitties 😻
2. What do you like about BANG?
I love how everyone has the freedom to be themselves and how welcoming the salon is to all.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I hate how anxious I can get over little things!!
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?Hatred and refusing to accept others for who they are.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
I’m not a sports person really but JJ Watt from the Houston Texans has done so much for the community.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Most would say my hair & makeup choices 😂
7. What is your current state of mind?Excitement! I’m really enjoying exploring the Seattle area.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
When my husband asks how much I spent after a shopping spree 😝
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My squishy tummy lol.
11. Which living person do you most despise?Donald Trump.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?Taking Initiative.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
”Like”, “Know what I’m saying?”, “Y’all”.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My husband and my 3 kitties!
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to dance really well, unfortunately I cannot. 😂
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would go back and do my childhood much differently.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Moving across the country from Texas to Washington with three cats in a two door car.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
It would be pretty rad to be a mermaid.
20. Where would you most like to live?
Id love to have a little cabin in the woods.
21. What is your most treasured possession?
My mothers wedding band.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Crippling depression that makes you doubt the love others have for you.
23. What is your favorite occupation?
I love being a hairdresser.
24. What is your most marked characteristic?I’d say I’m very genuine and easy going.
25. What do you most value in your friends?Ability to listen and make me laugh.
26. Who are your favorite writers?
Stephen King, George R. Martin, J.K. Rowling, Sylvia Plath
27. Who is your hero of fiction?
Arya from Game of Thrones
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
29. Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents and my husband
30. What are your favorite names?
Drake, Lola, Vander.
31. What is it that you most dislike?
I hate feeling judged and misunderstood.
32. What is your greatest regret?
Not telling people how I’ve really felt in the past.
33. How would you like to die?
Peacefully in my sleep next to my husband. 😊
34. What is your motto?
Don’t let the bastards grind you down.