Alexander Scott just celebrated his 3 year anniversary with BANG! Specializing in balayage, ombré, and unicorn hair colors has gotten Alexander tons of attention in the hair community and he was recently a 4 time Behind the Chair award nominee.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
2. What do you like about BANG?
BANG has allowed me to build a career that I am proud of in an environment that encourages each client and coworker to be whoever it is that they are, while exploring identity in a fun and playful way.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My constant state of worry and restlessness, but I like to think it also contributes to my enduring drive for self-improvement.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Elitism. We're all humans here.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
I eat entirely way too many meals in restaurants.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Learn something new every day.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?Faith. I like results.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Sometimes I tell my server that I don't want dessert, but really I'm going to have dessert around the corner. Actually I do this all the time. Please don't tell.
10.What do you most dislike about your appearance?My new year's resolution is to become two inches taller.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
Let's just say he is a politician here in the states.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?Intelligence.
13.What is the quality you most like in a woman?Intelligence.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15.What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My boyfriend Steve and our two cats, Bella and Waldorf.
16.Which talent would you most like to have?
An infalliable memory.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I feel pretty happy with myself at the moment.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement?The moment I reach a goal I set a new one; let's come back to this in 50 years.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I'd like to come back as a cat so I can just lounge around the house, like, all the time.
20. Where would you most like to live?
Right now my mind is living in Paris.
21. What is your most treasured possession?
My grandmother recently gave me my late father's high school class ring, and it is my favorite thing I have ever owned.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Accidentally over-cooking my egg yolks.
23. What is your favorite occupation?
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
I am an extremely social guy. I've been told that I like people more than anyone else.
25. What do you most value in your friends?
The ability to hold a great conversation.
26. Who are your favorite writers?
Henry David Thoreau. Lewis Carroll. George Orwell.
27. Who is your hero of fiction?
Marlin. He crossed the entire ocean just to find his son Nemo. 😭
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?Anyone who has challenged the status quo.
29. Who are your heroes in real life?
Anyone who has gone passionately in the direction of their dreams.
30. What are your favorite names?
31.What is it that you most dislike?
32.What is your greatest regret?
Smoking cigarettes from age 14 to 25.
33.How would you like to die?
Quickly, after leading an awesome life.
34.What is your motto?
Un deux trois, on y va.