1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Glamping in an airstream camper, drinking wine with my friend Chelsea at the Yuba River.
2. What do you like about BANG?
The creative space and rad people.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Being addicted to Instagram.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?People who lack common sense.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
A healer friend of mine, Oliver. Such a grounding and action based human who is very inspiring.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Good quality skincare.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Gratitude! For this new move to Seattle and everything falling into place so nicely.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Being Nice! I am much more into transparency and healthy boundaries then someone who is, “nice”.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Sometimes I lie when I tell the server I don’t want the desert menu.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
How thin my hair is... luckily I have the products and tools to give me that big hair!
11. Which living person do you most despise?
All those who are purposefully hurting/inflicting pain on others.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Desire to be helpful.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Unapologetic and confident in what she wants.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Like.... California really got me on that one.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
A Charcuterie platter.
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Add a dash or two more of patience.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Realizing I have all the control to make my life look however I choose.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Beyoncé of course. Just to see what it’s like.
20. Where would you most like to live?
21. What is your most treasured possession?
My taxidermy bats.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
No self awareness.
23. What is your favorite occupation?
Hairstylist & the fitness industry. Anything that helps people.
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
25. What do you most value in your friends?Holding space and Truth
26. Who are your favorite writers?
Sylvester McMutt is my current fav.
27. Who is your hero of fiction?
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
29. Who are your heroes in real life?
30. What are your favorite names?
Remington (Remy for short).
31. What is it that you most dislike?
When humans cannot appreciate the stillness.
32. What is your greatest regret?
All the times I ignored my gut feeling. I generally always had the right answer under there.
33. How would you like to die?
On a warm beach, peacefully in my sleep.
34. What is your motto?
Take a deep breathe & know what your true intention is.