1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sitting on the couch with Ruth, a strong cup of coffee, and a good book.
2. What do you like about BANG?
The freedom to work in a creative environment where I feel challenged by my coworkers to strive to be better and also get paid a living wage.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?Micromanaging.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Fame jk ummmm empathy because get over it.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
When people ask me how they look.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
11. Which living person do you most despise?
Trump not my president.
12. What is the quality you most like in a person?
Good hair duh.
13. What is a feature you notice most in a person?
Approachability and being down to earth.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"tbh" and "actually".
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
RUTH the cat.
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would like to be able to sing like Ariana Grande.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To have more hair. On my head.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Learning to do hair bc it was really hard for me.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I would be a goldfish because their memory is 3 seconds
20. Where would you most like to live?
Here. Seattle is the best.
21. What is your most treasured possession?
My engagement ring. It's the only nice thing I have.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
23. What is your favorite occupation?
I've ever had? This job.
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
My curly hair.
25. What do you most value in your friends?Dependability.
26. Who are your favorite writers?
Philip Pullman, Carson McCullers, Nicholas Sparks
27. Who is your hero of fiction?
Lyra Belacqua from the Golden Compass.
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Joan of Arc because life is hard.
29. Who are your heroes in real life?
Any old couple that is still together.
30. What are your favorite names?
Old lady names like Pearl and Elma and Edith.
31. What is it that you most dislike?
When clients cry. Hurting Tanner's feelings
32. What is your greatest regret?
Not going to law school.
33. How would you like to die?
Self immolation. Jk actually probably peacefully in my sleep.
34. What is your motto?
NEVER TRUST A FART.