1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
My idea of perfect happiness is embarrassingly simple.. spending time with my favorite humans in any place that is between 85-95 degrees with access to a pool and all of the snacks and probably some mushrooms.
2. What do you like about BANG?
BANG is this very magical place where I have so much space to learn, create and be myself alongside my friends. We’re all such weirdos and Our clients embrace our weirdness, which is so rare.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I hate that I depend on structure so much to function in the world. I wish I were as carefree and Sagittarian as everyone thinks I am.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?I really don’t like it when others (specifically my friends) aren’t generous.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
Oh my god my grandpa!!! I love that man so much. He is so sweet and kind. If I grow up to be half as caring as that beautiful man is, I will have made it in life. And he has a southern accent.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Self care. I spend so many dollars on lashes, skin care, hair removal, Botox, face masks, bath bombs... all of the pampering things. I do them all every week to two weeks. It’s soooo nice.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Currently so excited for upcoming travel. You can catch me in California three times in the next two months. Because sun.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Modesty. I think that people should be able to express themselves however they feel comfortable. Be loud. Make people uncomfortable.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Ahhh I lie almost every time I talk to my mom! About tiny things. I don’t know why!! It’s like I can’t even control it. Sorry Kristi!
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My lips. It’s fine though, I’m getting filler for my birthday! (Which is December 21 if anyone wants to bring me presents)
11. Which living person do you most despise?
Currently Donald Trump.
12. What is the quality you most like in a person? For them to not sexually harass women :)
13. What is a feature you notice most in a person? The quality I like most in any human is kindness.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Like”. I’m from Southern California. I can’t help it. I also say “sorry” far too often when I don’t actually mean it.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I can wholeheartedly say that tacos are the greatest love of my life.
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
I just want to be able to sing. Even just on a karaoke level.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I was a little bit taller. (Insert the rest of I Wish by Skee-Lo)
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Thus far my greatest achievement is moving to Seattle and kicking ass all on my own.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
That’s so hard. I think I’d come back as a dog. Specifically one of Casey’s dog. More specifically, Chicken.
20. Where would you most like to live?
I’d love to have multiple places I called home. A condo in Seattle, a house in Palm Springs, and a place in Mexico somewhere.
21. What is your most treasured possession?
A tiny framed photo of my Tata and I when I was a baby. It sat on my grandmother’s shelf for years then she gave it to me when I moved to Seattle and I love it so much.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Having plans every night for a week in a row. I would combust.
23. What is your favorite occupation?
This is so silly: being a hairstylist. I actually love what I do.
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
My eyes? My brattiness? Idk
25. What do you most value in your friends?Generosity, kindness, and the ability to spend time together without talking.
26. Who are your favorite writers?
I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, so JK Rowling, and I’m reading a lot of Kelly Link right now.
27. Who is your hero of fiction?
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
29. Who are your heroes in real life?
My grandparents. They are all so supportive and caring in their own ways.
30. What are your favorite names?
Any name that makes that human sound interesting. Like Batman.
31. What is it that you most dislike?
Adult human beings who lack common sense. And a meeting that could have been an email.
32. What is your greatest regret?
Not doing my laundry last night.
33. How would you like to die?
On a yacht. At midnight. On March 22nd.
34. What is your motto?
I don’t care, you pick a restaurant.